After the success of my recent post about a famous psychological riddle? I’ve decided to post some more riddles!
While I have named these riddles ‘intelligent riddles’ they are really just for fun, so don’t take them as a true test of intelligence!
Once you’re done with these 5 riddles then keep scrolling to check out some great riddle books that we highly recommend.
So without further introduction here are the riddles – scroll to the bottom of the page for the answers:
- What gets wetter the more it dries?
- What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- How many bananas can you eat if your stomach is empty?
- What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on?
- What has 13 hearts, but no other organs?
Answers to the intelligent riddles:
- A towel
- One, your stomach isn’t empty after the first
- A coat of paint
- A deck of playing cards